I have created this site to be a support those with ALS and their familes, contributing a portion of my profit to ALS organizations locally and to those with special needs.
I do not have ALS but I have a passion to be a vessel to
help those who do through those I know who have ALS and those who work with those with ALS and their families.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Products Moved


I am praying all of you have the very best and most blessed Christmas.
I have currently moved all the products to http://www.countrywhispers.org if you'd like to check out our growing assortment of items for home, hearth, bath & body care and more.

I'm working to fine tune all things and as slow as the process is, I hope it will be helpful to all of you.
Merry Chrismtas to you and all rich blessings of Christ.

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment